Terms & Conditions
By purchasing this ticket and attending the event, you (you or the “Participant”) hereby execute this waiver and release (the “Agreement”) effective as of the date your ticket is purchased. You are aware of the potential dangers involved in attending the event which includes yoga and meditation activities (the “Activities”). In consideration of your participation in the event and the Activities, you agree as follows:
- You hereby release Fair Game Australia Limited, as the organisers of the event and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, contractors, representatives, sponsors, volunteers, successors, and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, arising out of your participation in the event and any Activity.
- You know and understand the scope, nature, and extent of the risks involved in the event and the Activities. The event and the Activities may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and could, in some circumstances, result in injury. If you experience any physical pain or discomfort, you agree to immediately discontinue the event/Activity and seek help. You voluntarily, freely and expressly choose to incur all risks associated with the event and any Activity, understanding that those risks may include personal injury, damage to property, and/or death.
- I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation.
- If an emergency or other incident occurs in which, in the sole judgment of the Released Parties or medical personnel, requires medical treatment or care, you hereby consent to such treatment. You understand and agree that any and all medical treatment rendered to you by, or at the request of, any Released Party is not an admission of obligation to provide, or continue to provide, any such medical treatment and also is not awaiver by any Released Party of any right under this Agreement.
- You represent and warrant the following: (a) you have read this Agreement and understand it; and (b) you are in good health and have no physical defects that might cause you harm during your participation in the event and any Activity.
- This Agreement extends and applies to all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated, and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss, and liability, and the consequences of them, as well as those disclosed or known to exist. You expresslywaive all provisions of any state, federal, local, or territorial law or statute which provides that releases will not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages that are unknown or unsuspected to exist at the time to the person executing the release.
- You authorise Fair Game Australia Limited and the venue operator to use and publish (with or without your name, company name, or with a fictitious name) any audiovisual recordings, photographs, pictures, portraits or images captured at or around the event in any and all forms and media and in all manners, including, but not limited to, composite images and distorted representations, for the purposes of publicity, illustration, commercial art, advertising, publishing (including publishing in electronic form or on Internet websites) for any product or services, or for such other lawful uses as may be determined by Fair Game Australia Limited. You waive any and all right to review or approve any uses of your name, likeness, images, written copy, or finished product.
- If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
This is a release of liability. Do not continue with this transaction if you do not understand or do not agree with the terms of this Agreement. By purchasing an event ticket and clicking the box, you hereby accept and agree to all terms of this Agreement. Those under 18 years of age must have this completed by a parent or guardian.